Digital Thermometer for Baby
This non-contact infrared body Digital Thermometer is specially designed to take the body temperature of a person regardless of room temperature. Depending on skin type and thickness, there may be a slight difference when reading temperatures. The body infrared Digital Thermometer for Baby should be placed in the room in which the measurement will take place for 10-15 minutes before using.
Features of Digital Thermometer
- Backlight LCD digital display, lightweight and portable.
- Built-in laser pointer provides precise non-contact infrared measurement.
- 2 temperature units for measurement: Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Select BODY or OBJECT mode based on requirements.
- To measure body temperature: Aim towards the forehead from a distance of 5-15cm.
- Backlight displays different colors for different temperature ranges when in BODY mode.
- Use OBJECT mode to measure the surface temperature of objects, such as baby bath water temperature, milk temperature, etc.
- Automatic selection range and display resolution of 0.1°C/0.1°F.
- Automatic data hold function and auto power off function.
- Set alarm value for buzzer (the alarm default value is 38°C/100.4°F).
- Memory holds the last 32 groups of measurement data.
- Backlight Color Description (BODY mode only): <32°C has red backlight, displays”LO”;
Material: ABS Plastic
Display Resolution: 0.1°C(0.1°F)
Body Temperature Measurement: 32.0-42.9°C / 90-109.4°F
Ambient Temperature Measurement: 0-100°C / 32-140°F
Accuracy: (+/-)0.2°C(0.6°C error is allowed due to the infrared test and environment effect)
Measurement Distance: 5 to 15cm (5cm provides most accurate readings)
Auto-shutdown time: About 7s
Power Supply: 2 x 1.5V AAA Batteries (NOT Included)
Operating Temperature: 10-40°C / 50-104°F
Storage Temperature: 0-50°C / 32-122°F
Relative Humidity: ≤85%
Item Size: 105 x 55 x 160mm (L x W x H)
Item Weight: 115g / 3.9oz
Package Size: 20 x 11 x 4.8cm (L x W x H)
Package Weight: 201-220g / 7.12-7.74oz